Because it’s been a bit since I shared something sweet, tasty and homemade, this will get you in the summer berry spirit… the easiest and most delicious blackberry cobbler you’ll ever taste packed full of the good stuff AKA blackberries! You know when it’s a recipe from The Pioneer Woman it’s going to be absolutely amazing and easy to execute for us busy bakers.
I made this for our 4th of July dinner dessert and it didn’t disappoint… of course I opted to add vanilla bean ice cream for the perfect a la mode so be sure to grab some to top! It’s only 5 ingredients and I whipped it up in under 10 minutes =holiday win…
Pioneer Woman Blackberry Cobbler
- 1 1/4 cups + 2 tbsp sugar, separated
- 1 cup self-rising flour
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 stick butter, melted
- 3 cups fresh blackberries
- vanilla ice cream [my favorites are Breyer’s and Blue Bell]
- Combine 1 cup sugar and 1 cup self-rising flour. Add 1 cup whole milk and 1/2 stick melted butter and mix together.
- Add to a 9 x 13 casserole dish and top with 3 cups blackberries.
- Sprinkle 1/4 cup sugar on top and bake at 350° F for 50 minutes.
- Add an extra 2 tbsp sugar and bake for 10 more minutes.
- Serve with vanilla ice cream and enjoy!
Other Delectable Desserts
Do you have a blackberry cobbler recipe that you love to make? Let me know in a comment below!