Hey there gal pals–Happy Monday! This mama is FINALLY feeling back to herself after a week long recovery from the dreaded FLU [ugh cold season I despise you]… so it’s back to the show and onto better things!
If you’re like me, then you LOVE to look back and do annual recap posts… it’s always fun to see what were big hits from last year in terms of what items you purchased the most, favorites that I shared and so on. So today I wanted to break down the top 10 selling items from my blog, Instagram and LikeToKnowIt feeds from 2018–enjoy friends!
- Air Heart Sunglasses | Hands down… if there were ever a pair of sunglasses to grab, these are them. My #1 selling pair of sunglasses EVER, I love them so much I bought them in the tortoise AND black colorways. They are heavy, easy to wear, and I love the gold accent on the top of the frame. Just $69 and free shipping!
- Singlepass Curling Iron | Apparently my beauty tutorial on how I curl my hair helped you ladies out there pull the trigger and take home the holy grail of all curling irons, the T3 Micro Singlepass. It’s normally $160, but right now you can grab it online for $129 and make 2019 your best hair year yet–P.S. yes, the Cura Hair Dryer was also a top-seller if you’re looking to grab both and save major time and energy on your mane!
- ABLE Abera Crossbody Tote + ABLE Merly Wash Jean Jacket || I was THRILLED to see not one, but two ABLE items on this report… a local brand love of mine, I have worked with them for years now and it’s amazing to see how far this line has come and how many lives they are impacting, all while creating impeccably made clothing, accessories and jewelry. These two beset-sellers are classic statement items every woman needs in their closet–the essential tote that holds EVERYTHING and a destructed denim jacket that fits like a glove. More to come with my partnership with ABLE in 2019 so get excited as their line is getting even larger and more colorful!
- Girls Mix Print Dress | I cannot tell you how much I absolutely LOVE these mix print pattern dresses from Amazon for Caroline and Carson… they are really well made for the price and come in a TON of options for toddlers and girls up to size 7. Just $14 so they don’t break the bank and still allow your little ladies to look adorable even for everyday!
- Living Proof Dry Shampoo | Totally NO surprise to me on this one–everybody gets addicted once they try this cult fan favorite dry shampoo… even Mimi is a fan!! I usually buy 2 at a time because heaven forbid I run out… it’s not an option on this mane of mine. Another handy tip is to grab one of the travel size minis for your next overnight adventure, too!
- Oventure Key Ring | A big win for everything organization and a true girly necessity–these pretty helpers were one of my top-selling items during the holidays. Keep in mind, these are great for Valentine’s Day gifts, birthday presents for friends, teacher gifts–you name it and they will LOVE to have one of these to keep their keys from getting lost in the daily shuffle! My personal code TASH15 is still active so you can save 15% off your entire online order so stock up sisters.
- Dyson Vacuum | I love that you guys get SO excited about household winners like I do… who knew so many of us would be so OVER THE MOON happy for a vacuum cleaner?!?!? I guess that shows my age, but I don’t care because my friends and family will tell you how much I use this gem = every single day. It’s been a chore added to Caroline and Carson’s daily chore chart and I love that they don’t mind pitching in to help either!
- Dr Brandt Needles No More Baggage Under Eye Cream | Apparently a bunch of you out there needed some wrinkle love like this mama did last year… this under eye cream works wonders on my tired eyes and fine lines and you only need a tiny pea size amount to work its magic AKA it lasts forever.
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings | You know it’s SUPER good if it makes me top 10 list TWO YEARS IN A ROW… if you’re living under a rock or have yet to hop onto the Spanx train, well then CHOO CHOO CHABOOGIE yourself into a pair of these faux leather wonder leggings and you can thank me later… seriously, I have them in the Faux Leather, Moto, Side Stripe and Seamless styles and they are all THAT DAMN GREAT! I wear a size small in all styles for reference.
- see above under ABLE
So there you have it… all top 10, David Letterman style. Game-changing favorites in my world and maybe they can be for you too!!