Hello and Happy First Friday of 2018!! Funny enough [said in my best sarcastic tone], I had this post scheduled to go live earlier this week, but low and behold it seems the delete button got pushed and bam–it was gone.
So, my apologies, but I hope the wait is worth it, for I’m talking about my Top 10 Purchases of 2017 today! Just call me David Letterman for these game-changing favorites in my world:
- Rose Gold Sneakers | Loved these puppies so much, I bought them in Gray Suede and Black Leather, too. They comfortable and perfect to pair with leggings, jeans or a casual swing style dress. They run TTS and now you can scoop them up for under $45 each!
- Shout Color Catcher | I talked about these last fall in my laundry organization hacks feature, but loved them so much they are worth sharing again! If you DESPISE doing laundry like I do, go ahead and stock up on the giant size of this helpful invention. Basically, it lets you wash anything and everything together IN ONE LOAD. Yep, go ahead and pile on the whites with your darks = they’ll stay that way with these laundry sheets. It’s minimized my laundry time for our family of four by hours each week.
- T3 Featherweight Luxe 2i Hairdryer | I was leery of spending $200 on a hairdryer, but for someone with thick, coarse, colored hair, I needed something that was going to cut down my drying time AND protect my strands. Everyone kept telling me to buy one and I finally did last summer and haven’t looked back. It’s all I use now and it’s definitely keeping my locks less frizzy and takes 1/2 the time to dry my hair now = morning routine winner!
- Spanx Faux Leather Leggings | Basically every blogger hopped on the faux leather legging train last season and I am happy I did, too. These slim, shape, and suck in all those places we may not love as much post-holiday! They’re really comfortable to wear and I love the high waist design.. I add a tunic or blouse and I’m officially date night ready!
- Hana Saddle Bag | Looking for a luxe crossbody that pairs well with any ensemble? I LOVE the gray color, in that it’s not black or brown, but yet it’s a year-round shade that I can wear everyday. The gold hardware is an added bonus and I love that I can fit my wallet, keys, phone and lipgloss inside with extra room for other essentials as well.
- Raw Edge V-Neck Tees | This basic tee is one that won’t break the bank and it comes in a ton of colors, so you’re going to want to stock up. Just $17 each, they make for a great casual staple to pair with jeans, shorts, leggings and more. They wash well and the raw hem makes them feel a little “unfinished” which I like. I have the light blue, black and white and hope they add more to the color options for spring.
- Rose Gold Luggage | I made the investment to grab a two piece set from Calpak last year and can’t say enough great things about their luggage. Lightweight, easy to store, mesh lining, two large compartments to store shoes separately from clothes… I love SO many things about their luggage. And of course it stands out from other luggage in the airport carousel so it’s easy to spot, too [I know, it’s the little things in life that matter, right?!?!] Two pieces for $285 = such a great price!!
- Popsocket | My favorite under $10 gift find last year was hands down the Popsocket! For social media busy bees like me, it makes it easy to take those selfies we all know and love. It also makes for a great prop-up when you’re watching Netflix on your phone AND they also make hands free car mounts for them so you’re not holding your phone while commuting!
- Quay Sunglasses | You know I am a sunglasses connoisseur, but in 2017, the Quay brand dominated my collection with these sunnies. Just $55, they are oversized–which is my favorite style–and look like aviators, but have a little something extra with the two tone black and gold. I loved them so much I bought them in the Gold/Clear colorway as well.
- Heaven’s Hue Highlighter | Last, but certainly not least, is this Stila Highlighter in Transcendence. I love the powder finish style of this shimmer, and it’s faint, but definitely adds light to the top of my cheekbones and stays put all day. At $32, it’s a beauty must have that will last for months because you only use a small amount with each application and it ships for free, too!