Breast Augmentation 101: all the Info you Need to Know
1) Why Did You Decide to Get Breast Augmentation?
2) How Did You Choose Your Doctor to Get your Breast Augmentation?
3) What Size and Type of Implants Did You Get?
4) What Was the Procedure and Recovery Like for your Breast Augmentation?
the least. I had to be at the hospital at 6AM to check-in so Jeff and I arrived and then Mimi came, too. Basically, they started the paperwork, forms, and then got the process started and then the team of nurses, anesthesiologists, and Dr. Wendel came in to do their pre-surgery run-throughs and then surgery started promptly at 7:30AM. The last thing I remember was going into the surgery room, the doc asking me what kind of music I wanted, and boom–lights out.
of the day after a really hard workout… just sore and tired and ready to crawl back into bed.
breast pocket for a few weeks after the procedure. I then saw Dr. Wendel every few weeks after my initial post-surgery checkup and everything healed pretty quickly… all in all, I felt like the recovery period was a lot easier than I expected and I would do it
again no questions asked.
5) Why Did You Decide to Have your Breast Augmentation Surgery in December?
6) Are You Happy with your Breast Augmentation Results?
7) What Does Jeff Think About the New Ladies?
8) How Do Your Clothes Fit Now?
Ummm… SO much better!!!! I did need to go up a size in bras and my swim tops, but for the most part, my blouses, sweaters, shirts, and dresses fit but I have a bit more curve now…. yippee!! Here is a before and after picture of me in a swimsuit for a side-by-side comparison.