And then there is the ever popular packing list… I try to make sure I make my list and check it twice before we leave // hoping this helps save some of you this summer, too!
FYI: This is only my list for the little ones, but please, don’t forget to pack things for you, too!
- Diapers // Wipes (but only enough to get you to your destination… pick them up at the grocery store or pharmacy after you arrive, which helps you save space in your car, suitcase, etc)
- Sippy Cups // Melamine Plates // Mini Cutlery (most hotels and/or rental homes don’t have these)
- Day Time Outfits
- Pajamas (Useful Tip… last year, I only brought enough for 2-4 nights and then washed and rewore them again! Definitely great for cutting down on items to pack and saving room for the cute outfits and ensembles)
- Swimsuits // Coverups // Hats // Sandals or Flip Flops // Sunglasses
- Jacket and/or Sweater… it can get chilly at night
- Beach Blankets // Towels
- Other Baby Essentials for little nuggets (bottles/formula/gas drops/pacifiers/A&D ointment/baby powder, bibs/burp cloths, bath products, pack n play, playmat, snug seat, bouncy seat)
- Sleeping Essentials: Blankets // Sheets //Loveys or Animals // Sleep Machine // Monitor
- Toys // Books //
- Accessories (hairbrush, bows, socks, shoes, etc)
- Camera and Charger
Happy travelling my friends and good luck on all your voyages this upcoming spring and summer. As always, you know what to do… it’s Five on Friday so be sure to hop over to my co-hosts blogs to check up on them (April, Christina, and Darci), and then be sure to link up below with your Friday feature!