What a fun idea! I have seen this weekly tradition on a few of my favorite blog sites, specifically Brittney at Running in High Heels, and thought I should join in the fun–especially since I have been so crazy at work and need something to divert my attention so I don’t have a nervous breakdown on the job one day. Lots of exciting things this week:
1. Yesterday I started my training for the 1/2 marathon– logged 3 miles on the treadmill last night as well as my leg and ab workout… I am officially on the bandwagon again and it feels so good!
2. I am getting my hair done today after work! First question I will be asked– am I going back blonde? NO… only getting my brunette status touched up a bit for the holidays =)
3. Tonight is the season finale of both The Hills and The City; need I say more???
4. Jeff and I are going to meet with a builder tomorrow… he built this house, which we fell in love with, but it was in a part of Nashville we’re no longer wanting to move to– sad, yes, but he can build in the Sylvan Park area, too so please keep your fingers crossed for us that this meeting goes well!!
5. I am decorating the bulletin boards at church again tomorrow night… this time to showcase the meaning of Advent–arts and crafts time YIPPEE!
6. And most importantly, my girlfriends are coming in town this weekend for our 1st Annual Girl’s Christmas Weekend!! There will be lots of wine, yummy food, shopping for an angel, and ladies night out on the town… can’t wait to spend lots of quality time together!
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.