Step right up… it’s the sale us beauty lovers have been lusting after ever since holiday when the last semi-annual Sephora beauty savings event took place. I’m sure most of you are in the know by now, but if you’re into all things makeup, hair, skincare and beauty, this is OUR Master’s Event, otherwise known as the Sephora Springs Savings Event. So let the hubby find his place on the couch and you in front of the computer this weekend = happy wife, happy life!
2021 Sephora Beauty Event
Basically, it’s stock-up time for your necessities and anything else that catches your attention. Here are the details, according to your Sephora Insider Level:
If you’re not a Sephora Beauty Insider Member, you can sign up for the free loyalty program HERE. Fun discounts, free birthday gifts and all sorts of goodies come your way so it’s a win without spending anything!
So for us ROUGE LEVEL ladies, it’s time to get down to business. I’ve made my list and have checked it twice and I am breaking down all my favorites to note for you shopping like now… I’ll be including TWENTY different items per category, some new and some trusted favorites I use on the daily, in the hopes this helps you get your order done ASAP so you can start your weekend off right:
- Tarte Tartelette Juicy Amazonian Clay Eyeshadow Palette | the ONLY eyeshadow palette I’ve used as of late. It has SO many options from matte to a bit of subtle sheen, and the colors are so versatile for day into night. I’d also recommend using this eyeshadow primer for a flawless finish.
- Hourglass Mineral Veil Primer… Hands down, THE best primer i’ve ever used and I doubt I’ll ever try anything else. When I shop this sale, I grab the jumbo size = more bang for your buck! This is what I use for special events + photoshoots, plus it hides all the impections.
- NARS Lipstick in Schiap | I don’t ever miss a chance to wear pink lipstick…makes those pearly whites pop and I love it for spring! My former fav fron Dior was discontinued so I transitioned to this pretty and I actually like it more!!!
- IT Cosmetics Superhero Mascara… still my trusted favorite for long lashes that are thick but not bulky! Easy to apply and stays put while added lift and volume. Also, don’t forget to prime your lashes before application–this eyelash primer is a great option!
- Charlotte Tilbury Matte Aibrush Bronzer | megasized and totally worth the price, I grab color medium in this pressed powder variety. The perfect color for a bit of bronze to your face and body!
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Setting Spray | A recent addition to the lineup is this setting spray. I grabbed the mini size to test it out and then grabbed the regular size after I fell in love. The smell is great and totally helps my face stay put through heat + humidity and daily activities, too.
- Hourglass Vanish Airbursh Concealer | OK friends… I’ve changed things up in the concealer department as of late, as my skin has been a bit drier this time of year, so I tried out this a few months ago and have been LOVING it. I use shade Apricot and the coverage is INCREDIBLE–covers up any blemishes and/or dark spots and doesn’t dry out throughout the day!
- Laura Mercier Translucent Setting Powder | the best setting powder… I apply AFTER my foundation to make my skin prepped for bronzer, blush ahd highlighter [be sure to grab the velour applicator pouf here]
- Hourglass Ambient Light Palette | I’m not one to be super loyal to a highlighter, but this trio of colors has turned into one of my go-to’s for a little light to the face and cheekbones!
- Cinema Secrets Makeup Brush Cleaner | Speaking of brushes, if you know, you know! Hands down the best AND easiest makeup brush cleaner I’ve ever used! It’s addictive and always a must during my self-care Sunday routine. Go ahead and grab the big bottle and save some $$.
- Charlotte Tilbury Cheek to Chic Blush [color Love is the Drug]… I’ve had SO many of you asking about my cheek color as of late, and this is the magic potion! I love the dual colorway of this powder blush. A great pop of posey pink that works well for my skin tone and doesn’t fade throughout the day.
- iT Cosmetics CC Cream | [Shade Medium]… another oldie but still a goodie–the end all of CC cream options that stays the day and helps hide uneven skin tone and appearance of fine lines/wrinkles, etc. Plus that built-in SPF is always a must for me–just apply with this brush for the best application!
- Charlotte Tilbury Beauty Highlighter Wand | I currently use the “Pinkgasm” version of this for subtle glow onto the apples of my cheeks when I don’t want to use the powder variety. These wands are perfect for on-the-go application and adding just the right about of dewy glow!
- Tarte Sea Surfer Gurl Waterproof Gel Eyeliner | I was devastated when MakeUpForEver changed formulas for my long-time eyeliner staple and I was on the hunt for months to find something that compared. Low and behold, this is a WINNER and I love how easy it applies, yet lasts all day. I use both Brown and Black colorways, depending on the look I’m going for!
- Laura Mercier Lip Glace in Tulip | The happiest color of poppy pink for spring + summer I wear almost everyday. It’s sheer with loads of shine and I love to layer it over my lipstick.
- Benefit Cosmetics Great Brow Basics Set [one set for everything brows… I use shade 2] | I love that all the essentials you need for knockout brows is found in this one $36 kit. They make it foolproof with this trio and include super simple instructions for perfect brows day in and day out.
- Charlotte Tilbury Airbrush Flawless Foundation | The holy grail of all foundations… I use shade 7N which is a great neutral for medium-skin tones or ones that faux glow like me + it also camouflages with FULL coverage = music to my ears. Just be cautious of coloring because it darkens a shade after application!
- Artis Elite Oval Mirror Size 8 Brush | My favorite brand of makeup brushes, this medium sized flat brush is perfect for bronzer, pressed powder, blush AND highlighter… the total one-and-done brush!
- Laura Mercier Caviar Eyeshadow Stick | [Color Rose Gold] I mentioned how much I love the Tarte palette above, but these sticks are GREAT for on-the-go application OR when you just want a subtle hint of shimmer in the inside corner or your eyes. P.S. they also work great as an eyeshadow primer, too.
- Lawless Forget the Filler Lip Plumping Gloss | A super sheer light pink lip gloss that maximizes the lips without having to visit the doctor! On days I do a light lip, this is the gloss I love.
Next up, let’s talk skincare + body… we’ve mastered the makeup essentials up above, but let’s chat about the total transforming products for your best skin underneath. Since I turned 30, I’ve really been focusing on self-care with my beauty regimen and these 20 favorites are ones that I swear by and totally help give that youthful glow all over. And now that they are on sale?? Get it now gals:
- Supergoop Unseen Sunscreen | In my younger years, I was HORRIBLE about applying daily sunscreen to my face, but now I never leave home without it! This subtle sunscreen goes on smoothly and isn’t greasy, while packed with SPF 40.
- GrandeLash Lash Enhancing Serum | I tried this bad boy out after people were raving about its effectiveness, and haven’t been disappointed. It helps to lengthen your lashes — great for us girls who want the look of extensions without the maintenance. Just brush on each night and let this goodness do its thing!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask | My lips tend to get dry and this overnight treatment for my pout works like magic. It keeps them super soft and hydrated and I apply it each night right before bed!
- Jo Malone London Peony + Blush Suede Perfume | I’ve been addicted to this fragrance for years and this is when I purchase a new bottle since I can rarely find it on sale. I love the feminine scent–girly but not floral and a scent I wear all year round.
- Fresh Sugar Roll on Deodorant | I’ll be honest, I’ve been a long-time lover of the Donna Karan Cashmere Mist, but it’s NEVER in stock anymore so I was on the hunt for a suitable second. I tried BeautyCounter, Kopari and Fresh and this was without a doubt the winner–keeps me smelling clean all day and helps to tame sweat, even during workouts!
- PMD Facial Cleansing Device | Another tried and true staple, I’ve had mine for 3 years now and it’s still going strong. The easiest and best way to clean away the day’s dirt + makeup and then you can simply rinse under water!!
- Peace Out Acne Healing Dots | I don’t breakout often, but when I do, I want that pesky little pimple gone ASAP. I grabbed these acne healing dots based on another blogger’s recommendation a few months ago and they are GREAT. One thing I swear by for fighting acne is salicylic acid and each dot is packed with that key ingredient to reduce redness and eliminate blemishes quickly.
- Lancome Eye Makeup Remover | Since I am addicted to all the waterproof eyeliner and mascara options out there, suffice to say it’s a little bit more challenging to get it off at night. And yes, this cleanser takes it ALL away without harsh chemicals and great for sensitive skin.
- BeautyBio Eye Want it All Microneedling Kit | My favorite at-home tool I use each and every week, this tool helps open up those pores to make way for serums + oils, treatments and moisturizers. This kit includes my favorite tips for eyes and face + helps combat fine lines and wrinkles.
- Tacha Dewy Skin Plumping and Hydrating Moisturizer | I first tried this in a sample size with a Sephora order and it was INCREDIBLE so I just placed another order for the large size in this hydrating goody. I tend to get drier in the spring so this will keep my skin firm and looking good.
- Drunk Elephant SC-Tango Eye Cream | I feel like our eyes easily give away our age, whether we like it or not, and this has been my trusted eye cream for months now. It’s restorative and packed with peptides with ALL the vitmain C to have us looking fresh and energized. Also helps the fine lines at crow’s feet and firmess of eyes!
- The Ordinary Hylauronic Acid | A friend uses this and SWEARS by its effectiveness so I had to test it out for myself. The 2% formula sold me and I apply to my face in the morning AND at night to help hydrate in addition to my moisturizer.
- BeautyBio Cryo Double Ended Facial Roller | By now you know I am obsessed with everything BeautyBio creates and this double ended cryo roller is great for waking my skin up in the morning! I keep it in the fridge and pull out to roll on before my moring skincare and makeup application!
- Sol de Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream | A for sure sell out, just trust me on this one. It works wonders and smells even better!!! A great thick moisturizer for your entire body that helps to firm and tighten, too.
- Drunk Elephant A-Passioni Retinol Cream | I’ve tested SO many retinol products out there [from medical grade to drugstore’s best] but I always seem to find my way back to Drunk Elephant. So potent I can only use it a few times a week, but it works overtime to repair fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caudalie Vinoperfect Glycolic Perfecting Toner | Also known as my favorite toner in town, it’s a product I use twice daily as it’s great for balancing your skin and removing extra dirt + debris, while also taking away dead skin cells.
- Tan Luxe Butter Illuminating Tanning Cream | looking for easy to apply faux glow that also doubles as your daily moisturizer?? The thing I love about this cream is that it doesn’t have that fake tan smell and goes on easily, while gradually developing color. I apply every 3-4 days.
- iT Cosmetics Bye Bye Makeup Cleansing Balm | I was easily influenced to try this cleansing balm when I collaborated with iT Cosmetics and it’s been a go-to ever since. The thic, rich formula makes it easy to remove ALL the makeup before bed each night and sometimes I leave it on a bit longer to act as a face mask, too.
- Wander Beauty Baggage Claim Eye Masks | [6 pair for $25]… THE best eye masks for removing dark under eye circles and recharging your face for a full day
- Supergoop Superscreen Body SPF + Moisturizer | A newish find I fell in love with last summer. It’s the creamiest daily lotion with SPF already in it?!?!? YES PLEASE. I love that it works double duty and has a clean, fresh scent with SPF 30 protection.
Finally, I may not necessarily be the queen of good hair, but I promise you these mane must-haves will bring happy hair days ahead… I’ve been the guinea pig for ALL the things for my locks that I love and don’t intend on messing that up now:
- Pureology Dry Shampoo | I used to be a LivingProof girl and this made me change my tune… my hair stylist showed this to me months ago and I am HOOKED!! Sweet smelling with perfect coverage for day 2 or 3 hair to keep it in check and looking great.
- Olaplex No. 3 Hair Protector | Say yes to this magic moisturizer for your strands! if you color treat your hair or use lots of heat on it to style, this will recover and repair in just a few uses! A staple in my shower I use once each week.
- Slip Silk Small Hair Scrunchies | The best way to put your hair up at night and NOT do damage to your strands… I love these creaseless scrunchies, but so do my girls so I have to hide them for myself!
- DevaCurl DevaTowel Microfiber Hair Towel | With a lot of hair comes a lot of water and these microfiber towels totally take the excess water out of my hair post-shower… I like to leave on while I apply my makeup too, then allowing less heat on my strands!
- dpHUE Cool Blonde Shampoo | I’m here to let you in on a little secret… if you’re a blonde [natural or not] and you don’t use a purple shampoo to cure the brassiness, you’re missing out. In between colorings, I use this shampoo to keep that cool ashy tone to my strands to avoid it from going gold.
- dpHUE Cool Blonde Conditioner | Just like its counterpart, this one is a great addition to your shower situation to help fortify and moisturize your mane, especially those of us blondes who love to color!!!
- T3 SinglePass Curling Iron | you’ve seen me rave about this curling iron for years and I am still as faithful as ever! The extra long barrel makes it perfect for hair of all lengths and the curls last for days.
- DryBar Hold Me Hair Clips | Like I mentioned, I usually apply makeup prior to styling the hair so I love these big clips to keep the hair out of my face! Plus they are easy to spot with the bright yellow colorway and hold well
- Oribe Superfine Strong Hairspray | Yep, the end all of hairspray… heat + humidity don’t stand a chance next to Oribe. It’s a pricey version, but a little goes a long way to keep your hair in place all summer long.
- Moroccanoil Dry Texture Spray | Yes, I have a TON of hair and it’s a lot to tame, but I absolutely love this spray for taking away the frizz and giving me more body. It’s easy to spray on with a subtle scent and keeps me hair from going flat!
- Ouai Detangling Leave-In Conditioner | I am ALWAYS in need of a leave-in conditioner, especially for the summer when I am out in the sun on the boat and in the water! Put on your favorite hat, spray this in your hair and let it work wonders to fight the frizz.
- Bumble & Bumble Hairdresser’s Heat Protectant Spray | I’ve tried a few others out and keep coming back to this gem. It protects my hair from all the heat and styling tools I love to use and keeps it looking healthy and shiny.
- Moroccanoil Ceramic Thermal Brush | This brush has been by my side through many good hair days and it’s still going strong 3 years later. I love that the bottom includes a mini pick for the proper hair part and it keeps my frizz at bay with its bristles.
- Olaplex No. 6 Bond Smoother | There are hair oils andpotions but this smoothing serum is greatv for easy application prior to styling to mend damaged ends and broken strands. Olaplex never disappoints!
- T3 Singlepass 1.5″ Ionic Flat Iron | I have the 1″ variety of this straightening iron to use on the ends of my hair and now that I’ve been growing my mane out, I am grabbing this tool during the sale. I LOVE T3 tools and swear by them, so I am excited to add this one to my arsenal.
- Kerastase Discipline Smoothing Mask | The best deep conditioning treatment I’ve ever bought! I use this once a week when I’ve got some extra time in the shower [i.e. shaving my legs] and it totally makes my locks smooth and shiny! I only use a quarter size per application so this jar lasts for months.
- Dyson Airwrap Styler | Go big or go home!! I grabbed this during the last Sephora sale and never looked back. I can’t imagine NOT using this on my mane–yes, it’s pricey, but absolutely worth it because of the fast drying capability and low heat settings to ensure your hair is looking happy and healthy.
- DryBar The Morning After Shower Cap | Day 2 or day 3 will thank you! I get SO much use out of my shower cap that I grabbed them for the girls to use on days they don’t wash their hair and they LOVE them!
- Pureology Hydrate Shampoo | I mentioned the purple shampoo I used above, but this daily shampoo is my go-to for everyday washing. It hydrates and moisturizes to protect my thick, coarse hair and I love the scent.
- Pureology Hydrate Conditioner | Yep, the final product to go along with the shampoo mentioned above. This is perfect to use on the ends when I need a touch of extra conditioning without weighing my hair down.
If you made it to the end, I’ll go ahead and applaud you for your efforts now… job well done my friend!!! Other items you’re looking at or wanting me to test?? Leave me a comment below with what you’re eyeing or your go-to essentials to grab during the sale!
Which of these Sephora beauty products do you like the most? Let me know in a comment below!