++thank you to Pantene for sponsoring today’s Pantene shampoo and conditioner post… so excited to share my recent hair care routine with you today++
A name synonymous with haircare + achieving your best locks, you know I’m talking about Pantene! I’ve long been a fan of this beauty brand favorite. Growing up, it’s the shampoo + conditioner we used in our house and I love that I’ve had the opportunity to share their incredible line with you over the past few years [in July 2018 I started using the Charcoal Collection and then in October 2018 I took their 14 Day Challenge with the Repair & Protect Collection].
Having longtime, first-hand experience with Pantene, I know just how well it works and today I’m here to talk about the Pantene Advanced Care Collection which is made for Costco members: click here for Advanced Care Shampoo & click here for Advanced Care Conditioner.
Pantene has always focused on healthy, beautiful hair to help women feel more confident with their mission to give us the joyful feeling of more great hair days dates back to the 1940s when scientists discovered the Pro-Vitamin B5’s hair benefits–I’m getting historical + scientific on you today my friends! Right now, you can also instantly get $2 off the collection when you shop at Costco [offer valid through 6/28/20]!
It’s all about the right nutrients that our hair needs to be healthier + stronger, inside and out, and coming from a gal who has had a long history of coloring, cuts, extensions and everything else in between, I know a thing or two about hair.
Pantene Shampoo and Conditioner
So, what makes this collection unlike all the others??
Here’s a bit more about each of the products in the collection, how I’ve been using them myself and a few specifics of the 5-in-1 formula you’ll want to know prior to purchasing:
- powerful duo with 3x antioxidants, yet gentle for any and all hair types… even color treated strands like my own
- provides moisture, strength against damage, smoothness, lightweight protection and color vibrancy [meaning you don’t need to use other products to get your hair to its healthiest state]
- damage defying formula–gentle and reduces protein loss, so your hair stays strong and protects against sun/UV
- gluten free as well as free from parabens, phthalates, dyes, and mineral oils
- collection is made for Costco members and available in warehouse AND online
And before I wrap this up, I always think it’s super helpful to demonstrate EXACTLY how to use products… I cannot tell you how many times I’ve missed that memo and gone back to read–trust me, it will help the Pantene Advanced Care Shampoo + Advanced Care Conditioner work its magic to your mane:
Do you have a Pantene shampoo and conditioner that you love using? Let me know in a comment below!