More yummy treats coming your way!!! My girls and I have SO enjoyed whipping up homemade goodness as of late and I’m enjoying sharng them with y’all here on the blog… P.S. keep in mind you can always reference my recipes HERE so if you’re searching and need to find them quickly, you can totally bookmark that page for easy access.
My favorite thing about these cookies?? They are whipped up in 5 minutes flat AND no baking involved! Plus, these are items I always have on-hand in my kitchen pantry so they are perfect for playdates and when you want something sweet FAST.
No Bake Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies
- 1 1/3 cups creamy peanut butter [I use Natural JIF Creamy variety]
- 2 TSP vanilla extract [be sure to use PURE vanilla]
- 2 TBSP cocoa powder unsweetened
- 2 cups coconut flakes unsweetened
- 2 TBSP butter melted
- 1 dropper of liquid Stevia [I use this one from Trader Joe’s]
Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper
- Using a mixing bowl, combine peanut butter, vanilla extract, melted butter, coconut flakes and cocoa powder and stir together… then add 1 dropper of liquid Stevia [this adds a bit of sweetness… feel free to leave out]
- Using a small measuring cup, scoop mixture into round 3″ cookie and place on baking sheet
- Once all cookies have been assembled, place in freezer for 30+ minutes– store in airtight container in freezer [we use these] and enjoy!