What to gift the world’s best mother??
Well, here may be a few things anyone would LOVE to receive on Sunday, May 13th!! Spoil them right with things they really want this year… and yes, I might be including myself in this roundup–hint, hint Jeff 😉
1. Pale Pink iPhone Case | Fully customizable with color options, font choices… the list goes on and on. I have a few of The Daily Edited items and absolutely love them!! Fast shipping, too so it’ll arrive in time to celebrate your mama.
2. Rainbow Raffia Fan Drop Earrings | Hello summer… these have fun in the sun written all over them! Any lady would love these lightweight baubles, perfect for incorporating color into any ensemble.
3. Holland Floral Watch [I have this dainty watch and absolutely LOVE it] | Chic, sophisticated and perfect for spring… it is a great way to add a bit of color and pattern to your arm candy!
4. Hallmark Flowers | I received a few of these incredibly gorgeous. hand picked from-the-farm arrangements in gift boxes earlier this week [shipped directly from the nursery] and couldn’t believe the quality! If you’re not a flower girl, they offer a variety of plants to suit your personality [or mom/grandmother/aunt/special friend]. Hallmark Flowers on Amazon offers free two-day shipping [for those who might wait until the last minute] and it will let them know you’re thinking about them on this day to celebrate the ladies we love!
5. Lilly Pulitzer + Sugarfina Bento Box | Candy sweets in pretty packaging = I vote yes! Split them up or serve them all as one gift set… edible gummies that make a fun and oh so tasty gift.
6. Cameron Street Handbag | The mini tote that acts as the perfect daytime bag AND crossbody, so it’s a two-for-one kinda deal… I love the fun colorblocking details of this bag and I’m sure she [or you] will, too!
7. Loren Hope Rosalie Cuff Bracelet | This beautiful bauble comes in a ton of colorways, but of course I opted to share the pretty pink variety… dainty and feminine, this one has a vintage flair that I think is gorgeous and makes a great statement piece.
8. Kendra Scott Amethyst Tumbler Candle | I grabbed this brand new arrival from the Nashville KS store a few weeks ago and I cannot wait to burn this as soon as we get back into our house next month. It’s sophisticated and totally gorgeous and the smell is incredible… totally smells like summer.
9. Canteen Crossbody Woven Tote | Keep them on trend this season with this ADORABLE white and woven bag… although come to think of it, you may want to grab one for yourself because you’re going to want to take it back = it’s that good!
10. Diff Penny Eyewear | My favorite brand of sunnies just came out with their all new spring 2018 collection and you’ve seen me sport the new styles already over on Instagram. I grabbed these in the tortoise with blue shades and get SO many compliments everytime I wear them! Fun and fashionable AND you’re giving back by gifting someone a pair of reading glasses with every purchase you make.
11. Mistral Classic Eau de Parfum | I stumbled across these scents a few weeks ago when I was visiting the Anthro store, and I absolutely couldn’t get over the sweet aromas AND the price. Just $25 each so they won’t break the bank and a thoughtful gift for any gal… my two favs were the Lychee Rose and South Seas!
12. Abstract Personalized Stationery | I am constantly needing notes for thank-yous and such and pretty paper is one of my love languages… plus it’s not something I typically splurge on for myself so it makes a happy gift!
13. O-Venture Key Ring | I got one of these last year and I’m absolutely hooked. It’s a lifesaver on your wrist and it helps me access my keys easily… whether I’m dropping off the kiddos at school, checking into the gym, grabbing groceries, etc. … P.S. you can save 20% through 5/7 with code HELL0MAY as well.
14. Louis Sherry Pink Chocolates | Finally, let’s talk chocolate! These have been around for almost 100 years so you know this brand is doing something majorly right…a boxed tin set that’s simply chic and cute, it features a collection of truffles fine chocolates = happy mamas day indeed.
15. Lake Pajamas | My friend Jocelyn brought these to bunco favorite things last week and I couldn’t get over th softness of these jammies… they feel like Kissy Kissy but for adults and the fun color combinations of stripes are right up my alley!!! Plus, us mamas love to be in our PJs as much as possible 😉
AND for all of you local Nashville ladies, if you’re looking for a fun morning out activity to get you and your mom out and about, come visit Brian from Nashville Lifestyles and I as we host MOMosas at the Mall at Green Hills. Join us for spring and summer trends, Mother’s Day gift ideas, and host a TON of incredible giveaways any lady will love [including David Yurman, Macy’s, and a host of other mall merchants]. And of course, we’ll have all the necessities–including mimosas for sipping and loads of snacks, too!