Just call me David Letterman… let’s hear some love for all things 2017 and my top 10 list of FAVORITES I purchased this past year. Gamechangers in my world for various reasons and I am sharing my love for each and all below:
1. Steve Madden Rose Gold Sneakers | Hands down, the number one pair of shoes I’ve worn this fall and winter are these rose gold beauties… easy to dress up or down, comfy for everyday ensembles and they fit perfectly! I love them so much I also grabbed them in Grey Suede and Black Leather, too.
2. Shout Color Catcher | If you’ve got kids, a messy husband, or you’re over sorting your laundry, you’re going to need to grab one of these ASAP. Basically, you can load any and all colors of clothing in the SAME wash, use one of these helpful little sheets, and it prevents dyes from bleeding on other clothes = time saver and an all around genius idea! If I was Oprah, this would be on my favorite things list FOR SURE.
3. T3 Featherweight 2 Hairdryer | Speaking of time savers, my next product is one that I was leery of buying due to the $$$, but the benefits have outweighed the output of cash easily. This hairdryer is not only faster, but it keeps my hair healthy and far less damaged! Since I have thick, coarse hair, I have to be careful of frizz and this one helps minimize that and keeps it smooth. My girls use it too, so it helps save us those precious minutes after bathtime, too. It’s now just $150, but I assure you it’s worth the splurge!
4. Faux Leather Leggings | I’m SURE you’ve seen bloggers from all over exclaiming their love about these leggings… I have them in black, and absolutely LOVE the fit, style and how I can easily dress them up or down. And let’s be honest, they help elongate, tighten and they are high rise so you don’t have to worry about anything showing that shouldn’t.
5. See by Chloe Saddle Bag in Gray | I scooped up this saddle bag in early fall and I used it ALL THE TIME. It’s a great size for an everyday bag, but the color is what sold me. It’s a medium color gray so it’s a fantastic neutral without being the normal black or brown. It also has a bit of gold decorative hardware so it’s really pretty, too. The leather and suede make it a versatile, year round bag and of course it’s my favorite crossbody style so I can go hands free on my daily errands and outings.
6. BP Short Sleeve V-Neck Tees | I bought almost every color in this tee when they came out last summer during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale, and they’ve been in rotation for my OOTDs ever since. They are just $17 each and the fit is perfect for layering up, adding to any athleisure ensemble, or just as a simple tee and jeans. Favorite colors include Black, Light Blue, and White.
7. Calpak Rose Gold Luggage Set | If you travel at all, it’s time to invest in some amazing luggage. I grabbed this set before a trip to Dallas last year and I have used it multiple times since. I love that it’s a hard shell, which makes packing easier with two large zippable compartments in each bag AND yes, it’s rose gold… everything is better in rose gold!! I wanted the set so I could have two sizes and love the carryon size for shorter trips. The mesh storage inside is also great for shoes, accessories, beauty tools and more.
8. Popsocket | Something so small, yet something so helpful for a gal on the go. I use it for so many reasons. To help with selfie pics, to prop my phone up when watching shows on my phone, the list goes on and on. For just $10, they add a little fun to your technology and make it easier to use, too. I bought these for stocking stuffers and gifts for Christmas and people LOVED them. You can also buy a coordinating car dash mount for you friends that live in the car.
9. Quay Needing Fame Sunglasses | The number one question I get via Instagram comment and DM is “where did you get your sunglasses?” and this pair populated the majority of my responses in 2017. I love that they are oversized with accents of gold and they are super comfortable to wear. The price at under $60 doesn’t break the bank either. And yes, I love them so much I bought them in the Gold/Brown color to add to my sunglass collection!
10. Stila Highlighter | Last, but certainly not least is a fun little beauty find that I stumbled upon last summer… Stila makeup is always one of my favorites, but this product is hands down my favorite. The Heaven’s Hue Highlighter [Transcendence] is subtle in color, but just enough glow to add at the top of your cheeks and I love the powder finish.