1. Tell Us a Little About Yourselves and How You Met Each Other:
Fortunately, I was able to meet wonderful new clients very soon after moving here and relaunched my organizing business in the summer of 2014.
Clea: My family and I recently moved to Nashville from Los Angeles, and I was being introduced to everyone’s friend, cousin, sister, aunt, and former co-worker who lived in middle Tennessee. One of the people I was lucky enough to meet became a fast friend, and without wasting any time, she connected me to Joanna knowing I would hit it off with her as well. Our personal and professional histories are so similar, that after about 10 minutes, we knew it was a match made in OCD heaven.
Joanna: We knew we HAD to marry our talents and build a joint venture together. So, The Home Edit was born.
2. Describe yourself in four words:
Joanna: non-judgmental, patient, fun-loving and productive
Clea: social, creative, meticulous, loyal
3. Give us some info about your clientele, what you do for them, services offered, etc.
4. What is one of the hardest things about owning your own business? What is one of the best?
5. What are your must have purchases for tackling organization?
6. What’s the best advice you’ve ever been given?
Clea: Figure out what you do best: what you do better than most people… and follow that path. You won’t be disappointed.
7. What do you see on the calendar for your business in 2016?
Huge growth, local partnerships, and an established Nashville brand.
8. What do you love most about your job?
Clea: I love seeing a space come together. It is the most gratifying feeling to take something from clutter and chaos to simple, efficient, and styled. I also love that we get to take a point of difficulty and frustration out of someone’s life.
9. Show us some of your favorite projects