This is a post filled with a jumbo heap of mess so I apologize in advance…
1. Readers/Friends who are into all things beauty: Recently, I have noticed my hair is really dry–assuming due to the change in weather which is strange becaused it used to be oily, but now I am on the hunt for a DEEP conditioning treatment to help my locks get repaired and stay healthy… any go-to products that you’ve tried that are musts? I’m seeking your guidance on this one please!
2. Taylor’s Top 2 Tuesday today is “Your Favorite Jobs”… well, considering I have only had a total of 5 jobs my entire life, that makes this an easy one and they’re both positions I held while in college…
a) Sales Lead at the Limited–granted, I made zero dollars because I spent way more than my paycheck, but I loved playing dress up with clients and customers and working retail can really be fun, especially when you had a lively bunch like we did
b) Manager at Hot Spot Tanning–you all know my former love of tanning, and this was no exception… I got this job so that I could tan for free. It was right across from our sorority dorms so it was mostly college gals, but don’t worry, we had our fair share of creepy visitors, too–gives me the willies just thinking about some of the issues we had to deal with, not to mention we practically worked for free–is that sad this was my fav job?? =)
3. Dear Verizon, please hurry up and get the iPhone. My BlackBerry needs to be retired as its seen its finer days and I am getting anxious over here to download all these unnecessary apps everyone keeps telling me about!
4. The Christmas decor is officially out for display in the house…yes, I know, I am a tad bit early, but if you saw my calendar for these next 2 weeks you’d know why. Plus, what better reason than to enjoy it for more than a month, right? Dont mind if I do. I thoroughly enjoyed my Monday night, listening to Sounds of the Season via Comcast Music and decorating the first of our trees–pictures to come soon!
5. This week, I get to live out my dream of being a baker/chef by cooking for so many events… Thanksgiving at work Friday, Candice’s bday treats for Friday night, breakfast for guests on Saturday, and tailgating/football food Saturday night. Oh full recipes to follow I promise!
Until we meet again… I’m off working away in the dreary and cold rain–yucko!
This error message is only visible to WordPress admins
Warning: The account for needs to be reconnected. Due to Instagram platform changes on March 31, 2020, this Instagram account needs to be reconnected to allow the feed to continue updating. Reconnect on plugin Settings page
We are using cookies to give you the best experience on our website.
You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings.
If you disable this cookie, we will not be able to save your preferences. This means that every time you visit this website you will need to enable or disable cookies again.