I'm back at it with the blogging party link-up festivities, and today we're talking all things St. Patrick's Day, which just so happens to be one of my favorite holidays AKA Caroline's birthday.
Today I am sharing an addictive little goodie properly called Lucky Charm Snack Mix, brought to you by Sweetology 101.
Here's the full recipe:
White Melting Chocolate
Green Sugar Sprinkles (optional)
1. Take Lucky Charms (about 6 cups) and separate out the marshmallows.
2. Take the cereal WITHOUT marshmallows and add pretzels, peanuts and then spread it out on a rimmed baking sheet or pour into bowl to mix with the chocolate.
3. Melt white chocolate and pour over and mix well.
4. Next add the magically delicious marshmallows and some M&M's.
5. Eat it and thank me later :)
And if you're interested about the other ladies' hosting this fun, drool worthy, link-up, you can find them here:
Erinn at Strawberry Swing and Other Things
Natasha at Schue Love
Julie at The Girl in the Red Shoes
Natalie at Nat Your Average Girl
Emily at Dear Owen
Veronika at Veronika's Blushing
Erin at Hello Erin