2. Jeff loves to play golf, and he's humble about it, but he's really good. He was offered a scholarship to play in college, but ultimately chose to stay in TN and went to UT instead.
3. He watches the most random TV shows...from Ice Road Truckers to Suits to Ultimate Survival Alaska, our DVR is packed with non-stop reality TV. I guess this is his "outlet" once all his girls (including me) go to sleep.
6. In our family, we all have super powers...this is something Mimi and Pappy came up with long ago and once Jeff was inducted into our family, the search was on to find his unique ability. Finally, years later, Pappy told him he's "making a deal" man. I promise you, Jeff can sell ANYTHING to anyone.
7. His favorite movie is The Shawshank Redemption.
9. He HATES to hold hands...he will give in, but only on special occasions :)
10. He would give any of his friends the shirt off his back. He is always doing more for others than himself and it's a value of his I so admire.
11. The boy loves to eat...my dad always jokes that it will catch up to him in his 30s so he better watch out. He is like a garbage disposal.
12. During college, he lived in Italy for the summer studying abroad and he and best friend Bev backpacked together all over Europe. He says it's one of the best times he's ever had and he cannot wait to go back.
14. He has the most colorful wardrobe of any guy I've ever seen. He definitely loves to wear bright colors and he is forever asking my opinion on how his outfit looks...he is going to kill me for telling y'all this.
15. The man loves to cook...it mostly involves grilling, smoking, and anything he can cook in the frying pan, but I can't complain. He comes up with some amazing concoctions!
16. He hates to spend money on decorating, but then once a room is done, he always tells me he was wrong and how much he loves the finished product.
18. We lovingly call him "Casper" because of his naturally fair complexion, but he gets really tan when he ventures out into the sun.
19. He cried during our wedding...and I have it on video to prove it!! Honestly though, I think it's one of the few times I have ever seen him get emotional and he said it's because he was so nervous and anxious to see me walk down the aisle. Sweet man indeed :)
20. If I would let him, he would eat all the candy/sweets/junk we have in our house. He might be the pantry thief who is forever stealing the Girl Scout cookies, Caroline's potty treat (AKA Skittles), and chips.
22. If he had a security blanket, it would be his iPhone. I'm surprised that device doesn't have a pillow in our bed because he goes nuts without it.
25. He is the ONLY guy I dated that my family ever liked...truly. My Mom said she knew he was going to be the guy I would eventually marry. I think she actually knew before I did.
27. Jeff never had to wear braces growing up and has almost perfect teeth...I'm so jealous of this and hope both our girls inherit that from him!
29. Jeff likes to think he knows the words to songs, and will TOTALLY belt out what he thinks is right...it's hilarious, and he is going to pinch me for telling on him.
30. He is INCREDIBLE at playing cornhole. In college, he and Christian (Bev's husband) would pair up together and I'm not sure anyone ever beat them.