2. Fun New iPhone Case. Guess I might need to step it up and upgrade to an iPhone 5, huh? This polka dot case has my name written all over it. Add a monogram and I am in heaven!
3. Initial Coffee Mug. What's a girl gotta do to get a fun coffee cup? These have been on my Christmas and Mother's Day lists and I am desperately wanting one. We know I need my daily caffeine.
4. Personalized Gold Bar Necklace. What better way to commemorate my two sweet girls and how important they are to me, than with a necklace I can wear everyday? I love this look...simple and classic and something I can keep forever.
5. Stemless Champagne Flutes. I am an avid collector of serving pieces, barware, and any fun type of kitchen flair, and these patterned glasses are no exception. Plus, these are way "safer" when you've had one or two glasses of the bubbly.
6. Flowerbomb Perfume. This is one of my favorite scents, and it's one I can wear during the summer when I rarely wear perfume, since most are a bit too much in the hotness.
7. Ray Ban Gold Aviators. Let's face it, I should invest in a nice pair of shades rather than buy 3-4 pairs of the cheapos...I will need to keep these out of Carolone's sight since she loves to