when summertime rolls around, i always find myself trying new beauty products...some to see what the fuss is all about, some because i want to take a few extra minutes to "primp", and some just because i'm in the sun and i know i need to take care of my skin! here are some of my go-to beauty products for these next few hot summer months...
- fun, bright nail polish for nails and toes from essie (because bright is so much fun)
- loreal everpure conditioner to protect tresses (deep conditioning once a week)
- flat paddle brush and wide tooth comb (for detangling after the pool/beach)
- clinique moisture surge tinted moisturizer with spf (gotta protect my face!)
- jergen's sunless tanning lotion (because we all know fake is best)
- make up for ever duo mat powder (to combat oily skin)
- cupcake lip gloss from bare escentuals (the perfect pink hue)
- colorful hair ties (to add some flair to your hair)
- loreal eye shadow quad (easy to apply, and it stays all day)
what are some of your must haves beauty products for summer?