Hola friends! It's Friday, which means it is time for a mindless brain dump...too much to discuss I tell ya.
1. Anyone watching the Bachelorette this season? I was intrigued to see Emily do her thing, although I have to admit, this season seems ultra cheesy...with the "egg man", the date to see the Muppets, dancing on a stage with Ryan surrounded by hoards of people, and Stevie the DJ among the other "interesting" individuals, does it seem like the guys are a little less than wonderful this go around? I'm telling myself I will not look at Reality Steve to see who gets the final rose, but I hope it gets better-I want some drama people!
2. We bought an Angelcare monitor this week, and its getting delivered today...which means this weekend starts sleep training in the nursery. I am so nervous and have decided I want my baby in our room permanently instead, but I know it's for the best. Where is the time going? She seems too little to be in her room all by herself.
3. I am SO excited for a 3-day weekend! Cooking out with the Grunkes, pool day at my parents, and time to get some stuff done around the house=happy days are here again! And Memorial Day marks the official start of summertime-YIPPEE!! So many exciting events coming up I can hardly stand it.
4. Baby Caroline has been under the weather the past few days due to her 2 month shots...heartwrenching to see her not feeling well, so we have spent lots of time with me holding her and letting her sleep in my arms. Poor thing, I want to avoid sickness at all costs because seeing her not be her normal happy self is just too much for this momma.
5. I am depserately wanting to make my own herb garden...let's be honest, I dont have the greenest thumb around, but surely I can keep some herbs alive long enough to use them on summer dishes and such. There is nothing better than fresh garnish to complement some of my favorite meals!
That's all I've got for today my friends...make sure to remember to enter the PrintRunner giveaway that ends on Monday if you're in the market for fun business cards! Hope you all have a fantastic Memorial Day Weekend!!