1. It's official, after this week's episode, I simply can't tolerate The Bachelor anymore...these poor darlings don't know how stupid they look on national TV, and Ben's personality is just boring. However, I'm ready for the summer to roll around when we can watch Emily Maynard as The Bachelorette...that girl is just too cute for words. And her fashion savvy...even better!
2. When is it suitable to buy stationery for a baby/child? I was browsing through my favorite paper store the other day talking with my go-to gal that works there and she is already sending me ideas for custom paper goods for Miss Caroline...proper etiquette from an early age my friends is essential ;)
3. In celeb-worthy news, I am just devastated by the demise of Heidi Klum and Seal's marriage...breaks my heart because they always seemed SO in love. And then there is the fact that Kristin Cavallari and Jay Cutler have got a bun in the oven--this ensures if they can tackle this parenthood thing, Jeff and I could potentially win parents of the year!
4. Hubby was featured in a local newspaper the other day talking about a big business acquisition he worked on, and I couldn't have been happier to see him all giddy...he loves his career and I was so proud. I might be displaying the article on the fridge. ;)
5. The holidays are over, but I may or may not still be burning all my Mistletoe/Balsam Fir/Christmas Tree candles...I just can't get enough of that favorite smell!