We had a string trio, as well as an organist and pianist for the ceremony. We chose very traditional music to play which included:
- Mothers walking down to Trumpet Voluntary- Clarke
- My friend Cami singing Ave Maria
- Bridemaids coming into the church to Jesu, Joy of Man’s Desiring- Bach
- My Dad and I walking down the aisle to Canon in D- Pachelbel
- Jeff and I leaving the church: Wedding March- Mendelssohn
the outside of the church...check out the moss letters
taking that final walk before going down the aisle
facing the crowd...our pastor asked us to turn around to see everyone that was there to support us on our wedding day--such a sweet thing to do
the magic kiss!!
we're FINALLY married!!
That was the single best feeling in the entire world...knowing that the "hard part" of the day was behind us, that we were officially husband and wife, and that the fun was about to begin at our reception--after the family and bridal party portraits of course! That's in store for next week ;)