38 days to go. I remember when I started my beloved Wedding Wednesday posts more than a year ago seen here, the countdown was 400+ days and now we're within 5 weeks...the end of planning/the beginning of married life is so soon I can feel it.
I'm promising myself I am going to finish my big items as soon as possible so the few weeks/weekends prior to the wedding can be spent relaxing by the pool, grilling out with family and friends, and savoring every moment of the fun looming.
Here's the last few areas/items to tackle:
1. Finalize parking/direction cards to get our guests from the ceremony to the reception
2. Confirm hotel reservations for all out-of-town guests
3. Finish purchasing groomsmen and ring bearer gifts
4. Complete ceremony programs--draft is being put together now so this will be done soon!
5. Discuss songs to play/songs to avoid with our band, Scat Springs
6. Finish thank-you notes for all gifts received
7. Complete the application to get our marriage license
8. Work with Mary Alice to finalize ALL details with each vendor--florist, ceremony musicians, reception venue with rentals and setup, catering, band, photographers, videographers, cake baker, etc.
9. Send the bridal party and family a final weekend itinerary for timeline of events
Since I had so many comments about how helpful the last etiquette post was, I thought I would include a few more...my Mom will be so proud ;)