This is a post filled with a jumbo heap of mess so I apologize in advance...
1. Readers/Friends who are into all things beauty: Recently, I have noticed my hair is really dry--assuming due to the change in weather which is strange becaused it used to be oily, but now I am on the hunt for a DEEP conditioning treatment to help my locks get repaired and stay healthy... any go-to products that you've tried that are musts? I'm seeking your guidance on this one please!
2. Taylor's Top 2 Tuesday today is "Your Favorite Jobs"... well, considering I have only had a total of 5 jobs my entire life, that makes this an easy one and they're both positions I held while in college...
a) Sales Lead at the Limited--granted, I made zero dollars because I spent way more than my paycheck, but I loved playing dress up with clients and customers and working retail can really be fun, especially when you had a lively bunch like we did
b) Manager at Hot Spot Tanning--you all know my former love of tanning, and this was no exception... I got this job so that I could tan for free. It was right across from our sorority dorms so it was mostly college gals, but don't worry, we had our fair share of creepy visitors, too--gives me the willies just thinking about some of the issues we had to deal with, not to mention we practically worked for free--is that sad this was my fav job?? =)
3. Dear Verizon, please hurry up and get the iPhone. My BlackBerry needs to be retired as its seen its finer days and I am getting anxious over here to download all these unnecessary apps everyone keeps telling me about!
4. The Christmas decor is officially out for display in the house...yes, I know, I am a tad bit early, but if you saw my calendar for these next 2 weeks you'd know why. Plus, what better reason than to enjoy it for more than a month, right? Dont mind if I do. I thoroughly enjoyed my Monday night, listening to Sounds of the Season via Comcast Music and decorating the first of our trees--pictures to come soon!
5. This week, I get to live out my dream of being a baker/chef by cooking for so many events... Thanksgiving at work Friday, Candice's bday treats for Friday night, breakfast for guests on Saturday, and tailgating/football food Saturday night. Oh full recipes to follow I promise!
Until we meet again... I'm off working away in the dreary and cold rain--yucko!