As promised, here is the easiest dessert that is completely foolproof and I assure you everyone will love... perfect because it's not so chocolately-rich you can't eat it, but horribly bad because 1 piece is just never enough =)
• 2 (8 ounce) packages cream cheese, softened -- use LIGHT to save calories!!
• 1 cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon Mexican vanilla extract -- I couldn't find this, so just use regular vanilla
• 2 (8 ounce) cans refrigerated crescent rolls
• 3/4 cup white sugar
• 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
• 1/2 cup butter, room temperature
• 1/4 cup honey
1. Preheat oven to 350. Prepare a 9x13 inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. Beat cream cheese with 1 cup of sugar and vanilla extract in a bowl until smooth.