If you're like me, you tend to wait until the very last minute to finalize all your Christmas shopping. I find that I save a lot more money, and get better deals on most presents, especially when you look for online specials, too. Just this morning, I came into work and checked my Gmail account just like I always do only to be bombarded with emails out the wazoo for even better deals- here are a few I decided to check out for myself:
1. New York and Company- always a great retailer for work clothes, EVERYTHING in their store (online, too) is 50% off- NO EXCEPTIONS! Doesn't get much better than that
2. Express- Sweaters, Tops, Jeans, and Pants up to 50% off with an additional 30% off already reduced clearance items... and by looking online, they have great holiday party wear, too!
3. Banana Republic- up to 60% off their sale items, and this stuff is GREAT! lots of warm winter sweaters and plenty of coats, which I am hoping for this Christmas =)
4. The Gap- since my beloved roomie works at the Gap during holiday season so she can spoil herself with all those discounts, I usually get a daily reminder about all the items on sale when she brings them home as presents for her family- trust me, they've got some fantastic gifts for those on your lsit- I always love their winter floor sets, and most items are 40% off or more this weekend... in-store and online!
5. The Limited- FINALLY, they started an online shop you can buy from, and this weekend, everything on their site is 40% OFF- you also get free shipping with $100 purchase (which we know isn't hard to get to)
6. Old Navy- up to 60% OFF ONLINE! gifts starting at $5, 10, and 15 for the whole family, and if you order by December 21st, your order will be delivered by Christmas Eve (just in time!)... in addition, accessories start at $2- you can find something for EVERYONE (even your family's beloved pet here)
Happy Shopping this weekend- and make sure to watch out for all those crazy people out there! I am sure they will be ready and waiting to take you down if you try to scoop up the last Nintendo Wii out there (my shout-out to someone who FINALLY got one- haha!)